1. via WordPress Dashboard
- Login to your WordPress Dashboard
- Go to Appearance > Themes > Add New
- You can use the search bar to search for a theme or if the theme is in your computer, you can upload it
- Activate the theme
2. via FTP
- Using your FTP, go to /wp-content/themes/ folder
- Upload the theme there
If you uploaded a zip file, unzip using your FTP software or go to File Manager and unzip the file.
3. via File Manager
- Go to your server’s control panel’s File Manager
- Then go to /wp-content/themes/ folder
- Upload your theme there
- Unzip the theme
Once you’re done uploading the them via FTP or File Manager, login to your WordPress Dashboard, then go to Appearance > Themes then activate the theme.